Webinar: Creating an Inclusive Play Movement
This exclusive webinar brings together a group of parks and recreation leaders and inclusive play experts to discuss the best ways to bring your plans to fruition and create an inclusive play movement in your community.
Visit recmanagement.com/webinars/ to view the webinar now!
PRORAGIS 2.0: www.nrpa.org
Join the National Recreation and Park Association's (NRPA) research team for webinars on how to use that data you already have combined, with the power of PRORAGIS. NRPA has continued to refine and evolve the platform to make it easier and more effective to use in order to help you succeed.
BARRIER-FREE RECREATION TOOLS AND RESOURCES
International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association's (IPEMA) Checklist for Access
- Resources & Library: Planning Trails & Greenways – Hosted by AmericanTrails.org
- Principals of Recreation Resource Planning
- Recreation Management Webinars - “Creating An Inclusive Play Movement”
- NPRA's Fund Your Park - A crowdfunding platform designed exclusively for park and recreation agencies. Rally your community around a project that will have a direct impact on their lives.
- Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries Boat Launches
- Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinator’s Office (LOSCO) Boat Launch Database
- Boat Owners Assoc. of the US – Launches
- Louisiana ATV Trails
- Louisiana Tennis Courts
- Extreme Sports Travel Guide
- Accessible Playgrounds Louisiana
- Louisiana State Parks
- Louisiana Travel
- Louisiana Northshore “Where to Go”
- Baton Rouge Area Paddle Trails and Launches
- BREC – Find a Park
- Atchafalaya Heritage Area
- Louisiana Scenic Byways
- Gulf Coast Kayak/Canoe Launch Sites
- Corps of Engineers
- Tammany Trace
- Pack & Paddle – Where To Go
- Rails to Trails Conservancy Trails