Apply these discount codes at checkout to save when you book your reservations at www.reservelastateparks.com
- MILITARY – 15% off all rentable facilities. Good any day of the week; available to active duty and retired military, National Guard, and reservists. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
- Free admission to all sites is provided for Disabled Veterans, and those accompanying them in a single private vehicle, with State Park Permit. Eligible veterans may apply for the permit by contacting their local parish veterans service office. Click here for contact information for the parish offices.
- Active duty military personnel and one immediate family member receive a 50% discount for day use entry to a state park, historic site, or world heritage site by presenting a current, valid military photo ID. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
- BADGE –15% off all rentable facilities. Good for stays for Mondays through Thursdays; available to local, state, and federal government public safety, fire, law enforcement, and emergency response personnel. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
- 62PLUS – 50% discount off campsite stays for customers age 62 and older. Offer expires 12/31/2021. Be prepared to show your ID to verify age upon check-in. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
- WINTER30 – Save 30% on a cabin, campsite, group camp, or lodge at five Louisiana State Parks. Use discount code WINTER30 when booking at www.reservelastateparks.com on reservations at North Toledo Bend State Park in Zwolle, Lake Bistineau State Park in Doyline, Lake Claiborne State Park in Homer, Lake D'Arbonne State Park in Farmerville, or Chemin-A-Haut State Park in Bastrop. Offer expires 12/31/2020. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
- WELCOMEBACK – Book four nights for the price of three when you enter the discount code WELCOMEBACK. Offer expires 1/31/2021. Not for use on Tentrr reservations
Passes, Permits, and Special Admission
- $80 Annual Park Pass - valid for day use at all sites and can be purchased at any state park, for 12 months from the date of purchase. All people accompanying a permit holder as occupants in a single, private non-commercial vehicle in which the permit holder is a passenger or driver are provided for in the Annual Pass admission.
- Free admission is provided to all sites for school groups (including the bus driver and chaperones) on field trips. Field trips must be arranged in advance with park staff.
- Note: Free admission to Rosedown Plantation for school groups is limited to self-guided grounds and garden tours only. Field trip tours of the main plantation house require a $4 per student charge. (Teachers/chaperones are admitted free to the main plantation house while accompanying a scheduled field trip group when the students tour the house.)
- A Bus Permit is required for all holidays and weekends between Memorial Day and Labor Day for entry into any recreational (State Park) site. Contact the destination park site in advance to arrange a Bus Permit.
- A $75 Bus Fee is charged for any bus used as a public conveyance to any recreational (State Park) site. (Exclusions: school buses transporting students on pre-arranged field trips and commercial tour buses.)
- A $10/cart per day Personal Golf Cart Use Fee at state parks (state historic sites excluded); a $100 annual permit can be purchased through the Main Office (225.342.8111). Proof of cart insurance required; must be operated by a licensed driver.